Highly secure open-platform
Video Management Software (VMS)
Whether you’re looking for video only applications...
... combining the world’s leading camera brands and multiple technologies - including analogue, HD, 4K, multi-sensor and 360 degree
or a fully integrated solution adding...
and much more,
Wavestore’s VMS is the ideal platform to sit at the heart of your system
and expand and grow your business and requirements.
Thanks to its embedded Linux operating system and security hardening package provided as standard, Wavestore’s VMS is inherently cybersecure, protecting the security of your security solution.
At user level, Wavestore provides the most intuitive video and recording management available today. Powerful video and metadata search, coupled with evidential quality export functionality, gives operators the tools they need to eﬃciently and eﬀectively do their job day in, day out – oﬀering a seamless user experience whilst oﬀering the ﬂexibility of being open-platform.
Truly independent and open-platform
Wavestore works with clients and technology partners to provide best-in-breed solutions that are both scalable and future-proof, ensuring that your security and business goals are fulﬁlled both now and into the future.
Wavestore’s VMS is compatible with a host of third-party servers, or pre-installed on Wavestore’s own range of Network Video Recorders (NVRs) and Hybrid Video Recorders (HVRs).
- Choose BASE, PREMIUM, ENTERPRISE or ULTIMATE channel license levels to best meet your project requirements
- Add channels or upgrade license level in seconds
- Change cameras as often as you like without having to contact Wavestore
- Lowest cost of entry - No ‘foundation’ or ‘base’ license to buy ﬁrst
- No expensive recurring contracts and 100% free telephone and e-mail technical support
VMS levels and key features:
All of our levels include the following features:
- ONVIF Proﬁle-S conformant
- Compatible with multiple camera technologies, including multi-sensor, 360 degree, 4K, HD and analogue, from the world’s leading brands
- Quick and easy camera discovery, set-up and administration with ‘camera groups’ feature
- Endless integration possibilities, including on-board camera analytics
- Free of cost WaveView client software (Linux & Windows)
- Free of cost WaveView Mobile client software (iOS and Android)
Playback and Export
- Lightening-fast logarithmic scrub-bar search
- Smart Search
- 3-click evidential export
- Lip-synchronised audio
- VMS embedded within ultra-secure Linux Operating System (OS)
- Ability to allow access from authorised IP addresses only
- Conﬁgurable WaveView client software connection timeout
- Pre-conﬁgured firewall protection
- User privilege separation protecting against unauthorised administrator access
- Up to 4096bit encryption
- Use of strong password hashes protect against “man-in-the-middle” interception of data
Upgrades and expansion
- Easy to upgrade and expand as your requirements develop over time
Compare software levels
|Base Level||Premium Level||Enterprise Level||Ultimate Level|
|Cameras per server||Up to 32||Up to 128||Up to 254||Up to 254|
|Concurrent client connections per server||Up to 2||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Servers that can be grouped together||Single||Up to 5||Up to 255||Up to 255|
|LDAP & Active Directory Support||-||-|
|Very high megapixel camera support (over 19MP)||-||Optional||Optional|
|Integrates with other third-party technology (Access Control, Intruder Detection, PoS etc.)||-|
|Event Rules and Metadata Engine||-|
|Live events stream||-|
|HyperRAID™ (RAID5/RAID6, N+1/N+2) redundancy||-|
|HyperRAID™ Plus (up to N+5) redundancy||-||-||-|
|EcoStore™ energy saving hard drive spin down||-||-||-|
|Upgrades and expansion|
|Free sequential software upgrades included (within current version - v6.14 to v6.16 to v6.18 for example)||2 upgrades||2 upgrades||2 upgrades||8 upgrades|
|Easy upgrade to higher level of software (Base to Premium, Premium to Enterprise, Enterprise to Ultimate)||-|