Wavestore integrates...Asset Manangement
Improve productivity, reduce shrinkage and keep close track of assets and goods with the powerful combination of RFID technology and Video Management Software.
Airports, logistic centres and museums are just a few examples of the various environments where RFID tags are being used to track the movement of assets and goods. Users’ objectives may vary from detecting theft, improving productivity or settling a dispute if an asset is damaged or is involved in an accident whilst on the move.
The integration of Wavestore’s VMS with best-in-breed RFID asset management tracking solutions, and their ability to process large amounts of metadata, means that cameras can be triggered to automatically move, zoom in and focus on a location the moment an asset is moved, with pre-event video footage automatically displayed to give a complete picture of how an event has unfolded.
Integrated Asset Management Partners include:
Not what you’re looking for?
We’re constantly adding integrations to our platform, please contact us with your requirement.
- Wavestore and its hand-picked RFID technology partner are able to together provide a best-in- breed solution for video, data and asset management
- RFID event data is overlaid onto related video which is displayed within a control room in real time
- Easily search for events from any keyword, e.g.by asset name or other database credentials and backup up associated video using Wavestore’s 3-click evidential export function
- Alerts can be sent by SMS or email when an object is moved
- Video wall ‘pop-up’ of the event in real time