Wavestore integrates with the full suite of Herta products: BioSurveillance, Bio Surveillance Next, BioFinder, BioAccess, BioMarketing. Additional Herta modules – A host of additional modules can be added to the Herta system to provide functionality such as automatic enrollment, and image importation.
- Ability to customise actions to trigger events, such as when a person of interest presents a token to a specific door reader
- Use your preferred brand of camera for facial recognition capture – Wavestore is compatible with a wide range of vendors and technologies
- Mix and match Herta software applications, such as BioSurveillance and BioMarketing, on the same system
- Easily search for facial recognition events from any keyword, such as person’s first name, surname or any other database credentials
- Instantly bring up video and backup using Wavestore’s 3-click evidential export function from associated cameras
- Add video to facial recognition events and benefit from real-time, on alarm and easily searchable post-event viewing
- View video of events in real time, such as subject of interest or VIP
- In order to facilitate integration between Wavestore and Herta there is a middleware module available from Wavestore called Herta Bridge, which is easily installed via an install wizard on each computer running Herta software.
To enable Herta Facial Recognition integration with Wavestore’s VMS, please order the following for each Wavestore NVR/HVR:
INT-WS-HERTAFR-01 - Integration module for full one-way communication between Wavestore and Herta. Order one per Wavestore NVR/HVR.
The Herta integration module is compatible with Premium, Enterprise and Ultimate level channel licenses.