Wavestore WR14 NVRs deliver an enterprise recording, management and control solution for projects that demand mission-critical reliability. Typically, at least 64 network cameras can be connected to the NVRs, which are supplied with pre-installed Wavestore’s Video Management Software (VMS). Throughput of 300Mbits/sec is provided, with dual network interfaces to segregate incoming and outgoing network traffic. Ports can be bonded to provide fault-tolerance and maintain high-performance at all times.
Housed in a rack mountable 1U case, WR14 NVRs come complete with single or dual power supply options and can accommodate up to 4 x 3.5” hot swappable hard drives to provide up to 48TB of storage. This can deliver more than 31 days continuous real-time recording from 64 Full HD cameras.
Dual PSU models are also RAID capable for added system resilience.
- Pre-installed with Wavestore’s highly secure VMS embedded into its Linux Operating System (OS)
- Compatible with all Wavestore VMS levels
- Up to 4096bit encryption with comprehensive cyber-security package provided as standard
- Fully ONVIF conformant and truly open-platform
- Compatible with the world’s leading camera brands and video formats, including H.265, H.264, MJPEG, MPEG-4, MxPEG and JPEG2000
- Compatible with a wide range of camera technology including UHD, 4K, HD, 360° fisheye, panoramic, thermal, HD over analogue and analogue.
- Client-side 360-degree camera dewarping and the ability to create multiple virtual cameras from a single video stream
- Comprehensive third-party integration capability across Intelligent Video Analytics, Access Control, Intruder Detection and other technologies*
- Powerful events & metadata engine*
- View live and recorded video on the same screen at the same time
- Group up to 255 Wavestore NVRs/HVRs together for centralised control and management*
- Instantaneous logarithmic scrub-bar and SmartSearch
- Three-click evidential export in a host of popular container formats
- Lip-synchronised audio
* Wavestore VMS level dependent