Wavestore’s integration with Immix Cloud enables Wavestore users to benefit from the services offered by Remote Video Receiving Centres (RVRCs) that use the Immix Cloud platform for alarm verification and management purposes.
Live video managed by Wavestore’s VMS can be viewed via Immix Cloud, while alarm events can be pushed from Wavestore to Immix Cloud, enabling operators to take the appropriate course of action.
- Live video managed by Wavestore’s VMS can be viewed via Immix Cloud, while alarm events can be pushed from Wavestore to Immix Cloud, enabling operators to take the appropriate course of action
- Combines leading VMS functionality with leading alarm verification services
- Stream live H.264 video to Immix Cloud from Wavestore servers and appliances over RTSP
- A host of specific events such as triggered alarm, camera fault, motion detected, ANPR match, object abandoned, loitering and door forced etc. can be sent to Immix Cloud for specific and unique action
- Easily search for events from any keyword, such as asset name or any other database credentials, and instantly bring up video and backup using Wavestore’s 3-click evidential export function from associated cameras
To enable Immix Integration with Wavestore’s VMS, please order the following for each Wavestore NVR/HVR:
INT-WS-IMMIX-01 - Integration module for full two-way communication between Wavestore and Immix. Order one per Wavestore NVR/HVR.
The Immix integration module is compatible with Premium, Enterprise and Ultimate level channel licenses.