Wavestore E-Series NVRs deliver a professional recording, management and control solution for small to medium size security and video surveillance systems. Typically, at least 32 network cameras can be connected to the NVRs, which are supplied pre-installed with Wavestore’s Video Management Software (VMS). There is also a hybrid option, which allows up to 16 analogue and typically up to 16 IP cameras to be connected simultaneously.
Housed in a rack mountable 1U case, E-Series NVRs can accommodate 2 x 3.5” internal hard drives to provide up to 20TB of storage. This can deliver more than 31 days continuous real-time recording from 32 Full HD cameras**.
The E-Series has a throughput of up to 300Mbits/sec and comes with dual network interfaces to segregate incoming and outgoing network traffic. The ports can be bonded to provide fault-tolerance for perfect performance at all times.
- Pre-installed with Wavestore’s highly secure VMS embedded into its Linux Operating System (OS)
- Compatible with all Wavestore VMS levels
- Up to 4096bit encryption with comprehensive cyber-security package provided as standard
- EcoStore™ ready*
- Fully ONVIF conformant and truly open-platform
- Compatible with the world’s leading camera brands and video formats, including H.265, H.264, MJPEG, MPEG-4, MxPEG and JPEG2000
- Compatible with a wide range of camera technology including UHD, 4K, HD, 360° fisheye, panoramic, thermal, HD over analogue and analogue.
- Client-side 360-degree camera dewarping and the ability to create multiple virtual cameras from a single video stream
- Comprehensive third-party integration capability across Intelligent Video Analytics, Access Control, Intruder Detection and other technologies*
- Powerful events & metadata engine*
- View live and recorded video on the same screen at the same time
- Group up to 255 Wavestore NVRs/HVRs together for centralised control and management*
- Instantaneous logarithmic scrub-bar and SmartSearch
- Three-click evidential export in a host of popular container formats
- Lip-synchronised audio
* Wavestore VMS level dependent