Wavestore PetaBlok NVRs deliver an umatched enterprise recording, management and control solution for projects that require robust long-term storage and demand mission-critical reliability. Up to 254 network cameras can be connected to each PetaBlok, which are supplied with pre-installed Wavestore’s Video Management Software (VMS). Throughput options up to 2,400Mbits/sec are available, with multiple network interfaces to segregate incoming and outgoing network traffic. Ports can be bonded to provide fault-tolerance and maintain the highest levels of performance at all times.
PetaBlok NVRs come complete with dual power supply as standard and can accommodate up to 204 x 3.5” hot swappable hard drives in a high-density chassis to provide up to 2.04PB of storage per unit. This can deliver more than 400 days continuous real-time recording from 254 HD cameras or more than 100 days recording from 254 4K cameras, each with RAID5 redundancy.
- Pre-installed with Wavestore’s highly secure VMS embedded into its Linux Operating System (OS)
- Compatible with all Wavestore VMS levels
- Up to 4096bit encryption with comprehensive cyber-security package provided as standard
- EcoStore™ ready*
- HyperRAID ready*
- Fully ONVIF conformant and truly open-platform
- Compatible with the world’s leading camera brands and video formats, including H.264, MJPEG, MPEG-4, MxPEG and JPEG2000
- Compatible with a wide range of camera technology including UHD, 4K, HD, 360° fisheye, panoramic, thermal, HD over analogue and analogue.
- Client-side 360-degree camera dewarping and the ability to create multiple virtual cameras from a single video stream
- Comprehensive third-party integration capability across Intelligent Video Analytics, Access Control, Intruder Detection and other technologies*
- Powerful events & metadata engine*
- View live and recorded video on the same screen at the same time
- Group up to 255 Wavestore NVRs/HVRs together for centralised control and management*
- Instantaneous logarithmic scrub-bar and SmartSearch
- Three-click evidential export in a host of popular container formats
- Lip-synchronised audio
* Wavestore VMS level dependent