Wavestore A-Series NVRs deliver a professional recording, management and control solution for small or highly distributed security and video surveillance systems.
Up to 8 network cameras can be connected to each NVR, which are supplied pre-installed with Wavestore’s Video Management Software (VMS). All models feature built-in WaveView client software to monitor live or recorded video, and the compact size and near-silent operation of the A-Series makes it an ideal choice for when discreet recording is required or where space is limited. Desk or VESA mount, the NVR is supplied with a VESA mounitng plate making it suitable to attach to the rear of a monitor.
A-Series NVRs deliver a throughput of up to 100Mbits/sec and come with a 2.5” internal hard drive to provides up to 2TB of storage. This allows for approximately 31 days continuous real-time recording from 6 Full HD cameras.
- Pre-installed with Wavestore’s highly secure VMS embedded into its Linux Operating System (OS)
- Compatible with all Wavestore VMS levels
- Up to 4096bit encryption with comprehensive cyber-security package provided as standard
- Fully ONVIF conformant and truly open-platform
- Compatible with the world’s leading camera brands and video formats, including H.264, MJPEG, MPEG-4, MxPEG and JPEG2000
- Compatible with a wide range of camera technology including UHD, 4K, HD, 360° fisheye, panoramic, thermal, HD over analogue and analogue.
- Client-side 360-degree camera dewarping and the ability to create multiple virtual cameras from a single video stream
- Comprehensive third-party integration capability across Intelligent Video Analytics, Access Control, Intruder Detection and other technologies*
- Powerful events & metadata engine*
- View live and recorded video on the same screen at the same time
- Group up to 255 Wavestore NVRs/HVRs together for centralised control and management
- Instantaneous logarithmic scrub-bar and SmartSearch
- Three-click evidential export in a host of popular container formats
- Lip-synchronised audio
* Wavestore VMS level dependent