Wavestore and Paxton together provide a best-in-breed solution for video, data and access control management. Wavestore’s integration with Paxton allows full two-way communication between Wavestore’s VMS and Paxton’s Net2 Access Control system, delivering a fully scalable security solution that combines powerful video, data and audio management with leading Access Control capability.
- Add video to access control events and benefit from real-time, on alarm and easily searchable post-event viewing
- Ability to trigger automatic responses based on specific events, such as directing PTZ cameras when a person of interest presents a token to a specific door reader.
- View video of events in real time, such as access denied with the option to automatically and instantly transmit associated video clips
- Two-way communication allowing doors to be locked and unlocked remotely via Wavestore’s WaveView client software
- Easily search for access control events from any keyword, such as person’s first name, surname or any other database credentials and instantly bring up video and backup using Wavestore’s 3-click evidential export function from associated cameras
To enable Paxton Integration with Wavestore’s VMS, please order the following for each Wavestore NVR/HVR:
INT-MW-PAXTON-01 - Integration module including Paxton middleware application for full two-way communication between Wavestore and Paxton.
Order one per Wavestore NVR/HVR. The Paxton integration module is compatible with Premium, Enterprise and Ultimate level channel licenses.