Wavestore’s integration with Datapath hardware technology delivers a highly scalable and cost-effective solution for displaying multiple live IP sources, up to 4k in resolution, across an unrestricted video wall display.
- Scalable high frame rate, full fidelity and ultra-high resolution display of live IP video sources
- Execute Google maps, SCADA, spreadsheets and more across an unrestricted video wall
- Compatible with standard computer monitors, reducing the total cost of ownership
- Operators can display images on the video wall independently from that on their own monitors
- Operators can duplicate the view they have on their own workstation
- High reassurance for hardware and software reliability, dual redundancy and RAID options
- Dynamic video wall layout creation from multiple Wavestore event configurations
- User defined video wall layouts can be configured to change on specific alarms or events driven from Wavestore’s VMS.
- Highlighting areas of operator interest, the video wall solution benefits from taking a host of input type combinations in addition to Ethernet, such as servers, SCADA, workstations and broadcast equipment using capture cards.
To enable Datapath Integration with Wavestore’s VMS, please order the following for each Wavestore NVR/HVR:
INT-WS-DATAPATH-01 - Integration module for full two-way communication between Wavestore and Datapath. Order one per Wavestore NVR/HVR.
The Datapath integration module is compatible with Premium, and free of charge with all Enterprise level and Ultimate level channel licenses.